On October 13th, we are celebrating our 10 year anniversary by holding a special cosmetic pre-sale event. There will be over $5000 worth of products and prizes and the event will give you a chance to meet Dr Sax and other leading reps. There will be refreshments and a free massage chair you can try.
You can enjoy special discounted pricing on the following treatments –
- Botox – Botox is an extremely popular treatment with our patients and provides a non-surgical means of getting rid of lines and wrinkles and making your skin look healthy and youthful.
- CoolSculpting – CoolSculpting is a relatively new treatment that’s used as a non-invasive alternative to liposuction. By freezing
- Juvederm and Voluma XC – Dermal fillers are an excellent way to smooth your skin out and get a more youthful appearance that looks completely natural.
- Restylane Lyft & Silk – Restylane Lyft is a filler that’s used to add fullness to the cheeks. The cheeks can appear sunken due to age or weight loss and this dermal filler is a great way to combat that problem.
- PhotoFacials – Photo facials have become extremely popular in recent years and provide a way to remove imperfections in the skin, such as sun damage, lines and acne.
- Laser Hair Removal – Laser hair removal is a way to get rid of unwanted hair on the body and face permanently. By applying a small jolt of electricity to the hair follicle, laser hair removal ensures that hair will not continue to grow in this area.
- Fractional Laser Treatments – Fractional laser treatment is a ground-breaking method that’s used to try sun damaged and aging skin.
- HydraFacial – HydraFacial is a multi-step treatment that’s used to exfoliate the skin and remove impurities. Among other things, HydraFacial will improve skin texture, target enlarged pores and decrease signs of advanced aging.
- Microneedling – Microneedling is an excellent way to increase collagen production and to help with absorption of skincare products.
Anyone attending the event can have a free consultation so you can decide which treatments/products are best for you.
Get in touch if you’d like more details about the event – (941) 202-3268