Sarasota CO2 Laser Skin Tightening & Resurfacing
As we age, our skin changes, losing its youthful look and giving away to brown spots, wrinkles, laxity and even maybe scars. CO2 Laser can improve these imperfections and more with just one treatment and with little downtime!
CO2 Laser is a fractional laser procedure performed in a single treatment with minimal patient downtime. During the procedure, a high-energy beam of laser light is used to smooth out lines, wrinkles and scars, remove brown spots and other irregularities, and tighten the skin. It also stimulates formation of new underlying collagen to continue improvement over time. With fractional laser treatment, only a fraction of the skin’s surface is treated by the laser, leaving small “bridges” of untouched skin. This technique makes the healing process much faster and enables you to get back to normal activities sooner.
In addition to medical dermatology, my team and I also provide a wide range of premium cosmetic skin care services...Read More
CO2 Laser treatment produces a dramatic effect on the skin:
- Causes immediate skin tightening
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines, and softens deeper frown lines
- Noticeably improves skin tone and texture
- Stimulates new collagen formation and plumps the skin
- Restores the skin to a healthy youthful-looking state
There are three different options which is something we figure out in a consult.
– Active FX which is the least invasive and mostly resurfacing.
– Deep FX which does what it is called, goes deeper for more deep wrinkles.
– Total FX which is a combination of Active and Deep.
CO2 Laser Before After Video Case Study