Our office will be open starting Monday May 11th for limited in-office visits, including cosmetics.
(This does not include facials)
Please call our office to schedule your appointment.
The safety and health of our patients and staff is our highest priority. With that in mind, we have implemented the following COVID-19 guidelines and protocols:
- Our office will limit the amount of patients at any given time. Please come to your appointment alone.
- Patient must have an appointment scheduled. No walk-ins.
- Patient must stay in their car until their appointment time.
- Upon entrance, our staff will screen all patients and take their temperature.
- All patients must wear a mask.
- Please log in to your patient portal prior to your appointment to update any contact info, insurance cards, or to fill out new patient paperwork.
- We ask all patients to pay ahead of time if possible including copays to limit check-out lines.
- If patients are planning on using Brilliant Distinction or Aspire rewards points, they MUST redeem them prior to the appointment. If you plan to use points make sure to let staff know when scheduling.
- To eliminate a line at check-out, we will keep patients in their treatment room until a staff member is available.
- Only one patient is allowed in a treatment room at a time. No family or friends are allowed in the treatment room together.
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
- The office will be sanitized often including door handles, chairs, check-in and check-out areas, credit card machines, etc.
- Staff is screened daily to ensure health and will wear a mask at all times.
Social distancing will be practiced in the office at all times
Telemedicine is still available!!!
As we continue to address the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we are encouraging patients to utilize our Telemedicine option.
Telemedicine patients will be seen by either Dr. Sax or one of our Providers; Carlee LaPensee, APRN or Jesse LeBaron, PA. They will conduct your office visit via Facetime or Skype. One of our Medical Assistants will initially contact you to take some vital information prior to you seeing the Provider. The Provider is able to prescribe or refill a medication as necessary after the call.
Most insurance companies are now covering telemed visits and some are even waiving copays.
Self-pay will be charged $100 upon scheduling. For those with insurance, we will be happy to submit your claim for your reimbursement.
Apple Facetime via iPhone or iPad is the preferred method for the Telemedicine visit. Otherwise, the Skype app may also be used. If you have any questions about how to use Facetime, give our office a call. Please have your phone number for Facetime or Skype name ready when scheduling.
Did you know we have curbside pickup available?
We are still offering curbside pickup. Just call our office and let us know what products you need, pay over the phone, set up a time with us, and we can bring your product out to you at your car!