Telemedicine Now Available!
As we continue to address the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, we are encouraging all patients to begin utilizing our Telemedicine option until further notice.
Telemedicine patients will be seen by either Dr. Sax or one of our Providers; Carlee LaPensee, APRN or Jesse LeBaron, PA. They will conduct your office visit via Facetime or Skype. One of our Medical Assistants will initially contact you to take some vital information prior to you seeing the Provider. The Provider is able to prescribe or refill a medication as necessary after the call.
Telemedicine is now considered a covered service by the following:
- Medicare – No Copay
- Aetna – No Copay
- Blue Cross Blue Shield – Copay Required
- United Healthcare – Copay Required
- Cigna – Copay Required
- TriWest VA – Referral/Authorization Needed – Copay Req
*Subject to change
Self-pay will be charged $100 upon scheduling. For those with insurance, we will be happy to submit your claim for your reimbursement.
Apple Facetime via iPhone or iPad is the preferred method for the Telemedicine visit. Otherwise, the Skype app may also be used. If you have any questions about how to use Facetime, give our office a call. Please have your phone number for Facetime or Skype name ready when scheduling.
Skype for Android Instructions, Below:
- On your Android phone or tablet, go to your “Play Store”.
- In the “Search” bar located at the top of your screen, type in “Skype”.
- Choose “Skype – Free IM & Video Calls”.
- Click on the green “Install” bar.
- Click the green “Open Button” after downloading.
- Sign in with phone number or email.
- If you do not have an account, click “Create one!” under Sign in.
- Put in your phone number.
- Create a password.
- Type in your first and last name.
- Choose your country and birthdate.
- Enter code sent to your phone to verify.
- Keep your phone close by, a representative from our office will call you at your appointment time.
Did you know we have curbside pickup available?
Although our office is closed to non-essential appointments, our team wants you to know that we are still here for your skincare needs. Call our office if you are interested. Let us know what product you need, pay over the phone, and we will bring the product out to your car!