- FDA Approved – CoolSculpting is a FDA approved cooling technology that freezes out fat cells from treated areas. Scientists from Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard University joined forces to create a treatment that is effective at removing fat cells but safe on your body. Most patients simply report feeling light pressure and cold air. Each treatment takes about one hour and allows the patient to remain awake throughout the entire process.
- Treats Multiple Areas – Regardless of diet and exercise we all have spots around our body that easily accumulate fat and become very difficult to tone or tighten up. Popular treated areas include the stomach, underarms, love handles, double chin, chest (for males), thighs, and back. Areas can be treated more than once and there is no general restriction on the number of procedures you can receive. Every body is different so speak with your doctor and review your medical history to see if CoolSculpting is right for you.
- Non-Surgical Procedure – The CoolSculpting process allows you to sit back and relax without having to go under the knife. The practice works by using a cooling method known as Cryolipolysis. This controlled application targets and freezes fat cells that you wish to eliminate from your body. After the fat cells are killed, the body safely and naturally absorbs them in order to flush them from your system. Once destroyed and removed from the body, the fat cells cannot come back. CoolSculpting provides you with natural looking results. No scars, no stitches. With each session, the treated area will continue to look more toned.
- No Downtime – CoolSculpting does not require any healing or anesthesia and therefore you can immediately return to your regular activities. CoolSculpting is easy and as a result, it is rapidly taking over the fat-removal market from other procedures such as liposuction – which often requires a week or more of recovery. Go back to work, exercise, and see your loved ones. The rest of your normal day will not be interrupted.
- Permanent Elimination Of Diet And Exercise Resistant Fat – Each CoolSculpting session is estimated to reduce approximately 20% of the fat cells in that area. Though that may not sound like a lot, the area of fat cells destroyed in each session actually increases because the amount of fat is smaller than before. With each visit you are permanently killing another 20%! The majority of the fat cells pass through your body within the first month and are fully removed about two months after your last session. Even better, when CoolSculpting is combined with healthy eating and exercise your results shine that much brighter.
If you are looking for CoolSculpting in Sarasota, contact Sarasota’s #1 Coolsculpting team at the University Park Dermatology.