Laser Skin Care Sarasota
The benefits of lasers for cosmetic treatments
Lasers are commonly utilized for a wide variety of cosmetic treatments and are an extremely effective way to treat unwanted hair, stretchmarks, wrinkles and varicose veins.
Some people can be put off the idea of laser treatment, often assuming it’s dangerous and/or painful. The truth is that laser cosmetic treatments are extremely safe and have been used to treat common skin problems for years.
Available treatments with Icon™ Aesthetic System
The Icon™ Aesthetic System is a technology that combines multiple devices that are used for laser cosmetic treatments. We use the Icon™ Aesthetic System to offer our patients a variety of treatments. These include:
- Acne and surgical scar treatment – Scars can make a person feel very self-conscious, particularly if they’re in prominent areas of the body. Laser treatment can be used to lessen the appearance of scars, whether they’re as a result of acne or surgery.
- Stretchmark treatment – Stretch marks are a very common side effect of pregnancy. They are caused by the skin rapidly stretching as the pregnancy progresses. Stretch marks can also occur as a result of obesity. In either case, they can be treated effectively by using lasers.
- Wrinkle reduction – Wrinkles are a natural part of the aging process but for many people they’re an unwelcome reminder of their age. Wrinkles can become visible as early as your 30s and can seriously affect your self-esteem. The good news is that laser treatment is a very effective means of reducing the appearance of wrinkles and restoring a more youthful look.
- Leg vein clearance – Leg veins tend to become more prominent with age and can be made worse by weight gain. Reducing the appearance of these veins is now very possible using laser treatment, allowing patients to regain their confidence and feel comfortable wearing more revealing clothes.
- Permanent hair reduction – Unwanted hair can be very embarrassing, whether it’s on the face or body. Laser treatment is a unique way to get rid of unwanted hair in that it offers a permanent rather than temporary solution, such as waxing and shaving. It works by sending a small current to the hair follicle, which destroys it and means that hair will no longer grow in this area.
If you’d like more information about the treatments we offer with the Icon™ Aesthetic System; or you’d like to book a consultation then get in touch and we’ll be able to answer any of your questions.